Thursday, August 26, 2010

*24 Boring until come and write Blog ^^

~ My Lovely Niece ~
She Really CUTE!!!

~ Secondary Friends & Life ~
MISS YOU ALL

~ College Friends & Life ~
Is Fun!!!
Eric Leong is my lecturer!!!! WOW!!!

Watching world cup & alcohol ^^

~ During holiday learn how to make miso soup & chawamushi ~

Miso Soup
Chawamushi


~ The last assignment that i did in 1st semester...It is a fun assignment ~
~ My client is an archologist ~
The overoll for the Mock Up
Living Hall
Master Bedroom

Now im having 3 weeks sem break...Before the sem break, i was very busy for my assignment...actually if i did when i get the assignment will not so rush...but u know, who will get assignment de then straight away did their assignment??? got but that is not LAU YOKE KOON!!!before the sem break, i was hoping my holiday come and can go everywhere i want^^

Now im having my holiday...between the holiday, i almost 1 week din step up my house door, means i din go out at all!!! this holiday really kill me...really boring, really sien~~~ boring until i cant use any word the descrip it!!! this the 1st time that i hate holiday!!!

How was my scedule during the holiday? i must sleep at 2 something pm, cause this can make me the next day will late wake up...because of late wake up, i can feel that 1 day was not long...then the day i juz wake up, eat eat, watch watch, play play & sleep sleep...SEE!!! is really really boring...Actually i have plan with my college's friend, but my mom dun let because of 'pandang'...haizzzz!!! this reason really kill me...
Juz now i boring until i log in my friendster!!!hahaa^^ long time din log in and almost forget the password, try alot of time to log in...hahaa!!! friendster have change and i saw alot of 'old' picture with my lovely friends!!! really miss u all!!! now everyone was rushing their future!!! this feeling was good^^ they have their new college friend and i dun know them and din seen them before!!! hahaa^^

Why i so suddenly will post blog???hahaa^^ is because of Jia Qi~~~ juz now was chatting with her!!! she say i really really boring...so she ask me to post blog...hahaa!!! so i was like ya hor, why i forget my blog liao...hahaaa^^last time was so excited to post anything~~~ SO THIS POST I WAS TAKING A BORING MOOD TO FINISH THIS BLOG...hahaa^^ Juz try to upload some 'old' pictue since i was so boring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment