Wednesday, May 26, 2010

*22 Things Happen To Me During The Week

Last week, have a terrible thing happen to me...i think i will hate the date of 19th...1st the date of 19th make me happy n last make me sad too...the date make me so complicated!!!

The thing happen almost 1 week...until today i only can cool down myself to think about this...i really cant understand a person can change so fast...what u think???say alot of reason want me accept but which 1 is truth i think i will know it...u remember last time u so worry that i went out with my friends?how about u???i really din worry about this things happen on u, because i believe in u...but at the last, what u do to me???because u juz went out with friends n overnight, then u tell me fall in love with others!!!what the h...!!!
Other reason make me upset is u said that we have different thinking...we know each other how many years de???between the years, u cant realize my thinking???
Because of this thing happen, make me cant concentrate study in all the class n cant sleep tight all the night...feel so stupid!!!

Last i appeciate to my family , pet sis & friends that worry about me!!!thanks for ur care...i wont do the stupid things again!!!thanks to my pet sis that because i cant sleep in midnight, u come from subang to bring me eat dessert n talk to me, dun let me feel lonely!!!thanks to my sis too, i know u dun let me stay at home n doing nothing, scard i will think alot, so u plan alot activities to me...

I REALLY HATE MYSELF TO BELIEVE IN YOU & THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME WASTE MY TEARS!!! YOU WILL TO BE VERY REGRETFUL THAT WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment